Friday, April 22, 2016

Printing on Clay

Day; 271. Mix of cloud and sun, really pretty and warm...
temperature on outside kiln; 62 degrees
kiln firings; none
music in the studio; Democracy Now with Amy Goodman

Today is one of those days I love.. dogs and husband out in the basin for a hike, and me and my I pod in the studio together sitting quietly transferring images onto pots... Ahh.. quiet, still, focused... really meditative and relaxing, I am so grateful to be working for myself.





I will finish all the image transfers tomorrow and fire the Baby Bear Kiln one more time for the Contemporary Clay Fair which is going up in exactly one week..









The ads are in, the tables are counted, the jobs allocated, the receipts printed, the wrapping paper bought, the stickers stickered, the hotspot and Ipads charged up... ready, set, go...!












No comments:

Post a Comment